Saturday 19 March 2016

Quilted Eyes


Hi guys! I was really inspired by Chanel's AW16 runway by the grand maestro of makeup, Monsieur Tom Pecheux. He created a beautiful quilted eye look for the runway and it was definitely my favourite AW16 makeup looks (amongst others, will share soon) but I just think that the quilted eye is definitely a wearable makeup for the daily, I'm serious! I will totally wear this on a date night or just chilling having coffee. Maybe I will opt for a more taupey grey shadow to tone down the contrast but otherwise, hell yes to this look. This will be my first attempt of the quilted eyes and because my brush was quite stubby and large, it didn't give much precision as I would have liked. I drew the boxes free-hand and just let my hands guided the shape and pattern and I used the dark brown shade from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette (shade code : Busted). Nevertheless, I will update you guys if I have found a better way to achieve this look and secret's out that the Chanel look was achieved using fishnets! Hmmm.. I guess I better get some myself! Thanks for hanging out x












FARAH x

No comments:

Post a Comment